Ministry Agriculture & Livestock Development
Office of the Governor
ADDENDUM TO TENDER NOTICE
FRAMEWORK CONTRACTS AND REGISTRATION OF SUPPLIERS/CONTRACTORS FOR SUPPLY OF GOODS, WORKS &SERVICES FOR FINANCIAL YEARS 2020-2021 AND 2021-2022 TENDER Nos. CGoKTI/KICOTEC/FC/001/2020-2021 TO CGoKTI/KICOTEC/FC/012/2020-2021 AND CGoKTI/KICOTEC/REG/013/2020-2021 TO CGoKTI/KICOTEC/REG/030/2020-2021.
This Addendum is a follow up to the publication of the above Tender Notice that was uploaded in the KICOTEC Official Website (www.kicotec.kitui.go.ke), County Government of Kitui Website (www.kitui.go.ke) and National Government Portal (www.tenders.go.ke) on 26th May , 2020 inviting applications from eligible Suppliers, Contractors/Service Providers.
We would like to notify all eligible bidders and those who downloaded tender documents of the following clarification:
- That the deadline for submission of tenders has been extended up to Thursday 18th June, 2020 at 12.00 Noon;
- That Bid security is not a requirement for all the tenders;
- That the Registration/Prequalification for Suppliers/contractors and Consultants is for financial years 2020/2021 and 2021/2022 and NOT 2020/2021 & 2021/2020 as indicated in the Prequalification tender documents;
- All other conditions and mandatory requirements of tendering remain unchanged as indicated in the earlier Notice.
FRAMEWORK CONTRACTS AND REGISTRATION OF SUPPLIERS/CONTRACTORS FOR SUPPLY OF GOODS, WORKS &SERVICES FOR FINANCIAL YEARS 2020-2021 AND 2021-2022
Kitui County Textile Centre (KICOTEC) is a county corporation under County Corporations Act, 2019 (Kenya Gazette Supplement No. 7 Kitui County Acts. No 4) and subsequent KICOTEC Regulations, 2019 (No. 4 of 2019). The Corporation is in the Textile and PPEs manufacturing venturing in the local and international market.
KICOTEC invites Tenders for Framework contracts and registration of Suppliers, contractors, and consultants (including current Suppliers/Contractors) are invited for the supply and delivery of goods, provision of services and works to Kitui County Textile Centre (KICOTEC) on an “as and when required” basis for the period ending 30th June, 2022.
Kitui County Textile Centre.
Interested bidders should note that only those who meet the criteria indicated below as minimum, supported by the relevant documents at submission will be considered for further evaluation: –
1. Provide copies of Company registration, Business permit/Licence, VAT, PIN and valid TAX Compliance Certificate;
2. Proof of eligibility as having been registered with the National Treasury for firms belonging to Youth, Women and Persons Living with Disabilities;
3. Be registered with the National Construction Authority (NCA),( for construction works) and must attach copies of valid registration certificates as proof.
4. Bidders are required to comply with section 74(1) (i) of the PPAD Act, 2015 that makes it a mandatory “requirement of serialisation/pagination of pages by the bidder” for each bid submitted
5. Valid single business permit from relevant county government.
6. The Tender Form and Confidential Business Questionnaire must be fully filled and signed by authorized person(s) with full names of Directors/Owner(s); and copies of company registration Certificate (CR12) and ID Cards of the Director(s)/Owner(s) must be attached.
Interested eligible bidders may download tender documents with detailed specifications from the KICOTEC Official Website (www.kicotec.kitui.go.ke), Kitui County Website (www.kitui.go.ke) and National Government Portal (www.tenders.go.ke) free of charge with effect from Tuesday 26th May , 2020. After downloading the tender documents bidders are requested to present their Particulars online through (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any further communication or Addenda.
Clearly marked with the tender number and name, and addressed to:
AG. CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
P.O Box 72-90200
Be deposited in the Tender Box situated at the entrance to CO – Ministry of Trade, Co-operatives and Investments, so as to reach him on or before Tuesday, 9th June, 2020 at 12:00 noon. Tenders delivered after closing date and time shall not be accepted.
Tenders will be publicly opened immediately thereafter, in the presence of participating bidders or their representatives who choose to attend. Tenders delivered after closing date and time shall not be accepted. Bids shall be valid for a period 120 days after Bid opening. NB. After the closing date, tenders will be opened as per the PPRA REF. NO. PPRA/6/5 VOL.1(1), Circular NO. 02/2020 to ensure safety of all from the corona virus. Bidders are expected to forward their details to (email@example.com) for registration to enable the procuring entity contact them for opening after the closing date.
AG. CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER